Summer is here, and for most teachers that means getting to the books they have put aside for months. I have a growing list, but let’s keep it simple here.
These are my top five titles that I want to complete this summer, in no particular order:
- Write Short Kindle Books: A Self-Publishing Manifest for Non-Fiction Authors by Nathan Meunier
- Visible Learning for Literacy: Implementing the Practices That Work Best to Accelerate Student Learning by Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, and John Hattie
- Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
- Well Spoken: Teaching Speaking to All Students by Erik Palmer
- All These Shiny Worlds: The 2016 ImmerseOrDie Anthology by Jefferson Smith et al.
What are you reading?
Connect with me over at Goodreads.