What Type of Notebook To Use and Why
What’s in the video
- All the specs your students need for their Writer’s Notebooks (of course, you should feel free to use whatever will get you and your students the most value for your time and effort, but I think I make a pretty good case for we should all use).
- Writing is complex, so keeping things as simple as possible will help our students.
- Make sure there is room for comments in your students’ Writer’s Notebook.
- Why you should have your students personalize their notebooks.
- Join the Writer’s Notebook Support Group on Facebook
- Notebook Know-How: Strategies for the Writer’s Notebook by Aimee Buckner
- The Wonderful World of Writer’s Notebooks by @JJ_Burry
- 4 Steps for Setting up a Writer’s Notebook by @JJ_Burry
Please Comment below!
Don’t want to wait for tomorrow’s email? After you leave a reply to this lesson, and check out the other resources, leap ahead to the next lesson!