5 x 5 – Minute Video Lessons
Get Set Up and Start Running the Writer’s Notebook In Your Classroom!
What to Expect
- How to get your students’ Writer’s Notebook set up and running.
- How to turn your students into topic generators, so you don’t have to come up with prompts everyday.
- How to use the notebook to better connect your brilliant writing instruction with your students’ writing practice.
- How to get your students to write, write, write!
- How to keep keep your grading practice simple and manage all that writing.
- Links to additional resources that will help you get the most value out using the Writer’s Notebook with your students.
- Interaction from other participants (level comments and find each other online because it’s so much better together!)
Before you sign up, read this . . .
I have packed as much value as I can into 25 minutes, and I am giving all of it away for FREE! I just need you to do me one small favor before I give away all this great content. Fill out a brief five-minute survey.
I plan to develop more content in the future, and this will help me better understand your needs as a teacher. Just like we do in our classrooms, we try to discern what our students need, so we can figure out the best way to move them forward.
==> TAKE ME TO THE SURVEY!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you as you work your way through the course!