Writing Instruction & Note Taping
What’s in the video
- Why you should keep your current grammar and writing lessons just the way they are (unless you are looking for a change).
- Introduction to Doug Stark’s Mechanics Instruction That Sticks and why I use it.
- How to include your grammar and writing lessons in The Writer’s Notebook.
- Note taping vs. note taking.
- Why you should plan your writing instruction way ahead.
- Having your students keep their writing lesson in their notebook gives them the best chance of connecting your teaching with their practice.
- Join the Writer’s Notebook Support Group on Facebook
- Doug Starks’ Mechanics Instruction That Sticks (MITS)
- What’s the 1 Thing You Can Do to Make Your Students Better Writers?
Please Comment below!
Don’t want to wait for tomorrow’s email? After you leave a reply to this lesson, and check out the extra resources, leap ahead to the next lesson!