Revision: Getting MORE out of the Writer’s Notebook
What’s in the video
- Your students’ Writer’s Notebook should be more than an inbox full of bad first drafts.
- The process of teaching revision.
- What is RADaR?
- Moving first drafts to second drafts.
- Using the Meta-Margin to make their thought-process visual.
- Opportunities for publishing student work.
- All the writing my students will do this year.
- Join the Writer’s Notebook Support Group on Facebook
- Kelly Gallagher’s Write Like This: Teaching Real-World Writing Through Modeling and Mentor Texts.
- Students Need to See Writing as a Process